Monday 5 November 2012

Being healthy...

You know, I was thinking as I ate my supper tonight...

I love eating healthy. It was a weird thought because usually when you're on a diet, you're thinking about all the unhealthy or just undietary things you want. That Starbucks drink, that ever so yummy looking muffin at a cafe, carbs galore in the form of a heaping plate of spaghetti. Sometimes you get obsessed with the things you can't have and you forget about all the tasty and healthful things you do have.
But today as I sat down to eat my chicken breast (which somehow seemed to have shrunk substantially in the oven), steamed veggies and salad; I couldn't help smiling. It's times like these we need to remember more often when we're trying to lose weight. Everything is worth it.
I can't wait to have my breakfast tomorrow of yogurt, chopped mango, pomegranate seeds, strawberries, and granola. Healthy tastes so fresh and leaves you feeling bright and happy for the day ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment